11 November 2008

Holidaze

I've decided that I'm ready for the holiday season, and this one in particular. Not only because I get to escape the rigors of school and escape to the mindless bliss of vacation, but because this will be the first season for my big "buttin". Audrey is getting old enough to enjoy holidays, even if she isn't going to remember much of this one exactly when she's older. I think it will be really fun to see the look on her face when she gets a gift and will (hopefully) be more excited for what's INSIDE the wrapping paper, rather than the paper itself.

Moreover though, I think that her favorite holiday will probably be Thanksgiving. At least for the next year or two. This little girl can EAT! I've never seen a girl this young:
  1. Down an entire corndog for a regular lunch
  2. Ask for more
  3. Down ANOTHER corndog
  4. Get mad when we won't give her more to eat!
We had Subway for dinner last night and I almost considered having Em get a six inch sub to give to the little beast! It will be interesting to see how she handles a full course Thanksgiving dinner. I've been pondering the little Bun that will be her new sibling and I hate to think how much this one would eat if it turns out to be a boy!

Anyway, enough rambling for now, back to the subject of Glomerulonephritis...







yay.

5 comments:

DebbieLou said...

Wow, that is quite an appatite! Just wait until your kids are teenagers! :) You may just want to start up a future meals fund for that girl. LOL

Anonymous said...

I wish Joshua had that gene. Oh well...Eva seems pretty content to eat whatever we have around here, so hopefully it will stick! That's pretty amazing that she can eat two corndogs...I have trouble eating two of those!

Trillium said...

Hooray for Calvin and Hobbs!!!

And for Audrey, too! LOL

leafhopper said...

That is funny she eats that much, Jacob has been the same way, he eats a large bowl of cereal (what I would eat), plus wants a bite of everyone elses breakfast and will finish off what Caleb doesn't eat. Then an hour later is begging me for a snack! Where do they put it!

Jam In Stew said...

I think it goes to the boundless energy she seems to have, plus she had her 18 month check-up yesterday and she's still in the 97+ percentile for height and weight...