23 November 2009

Time Flies!

On Wednesday our little family flies back to Albuquerque for the holiday. We get to spend almost a week visiting with family and friends that we haven't seen in almost 6 months. It really seems weird to me that it's already been that long. In some respects, it seems like we only left a few weeks ago and in others it feels like it's been years.

I've been looking forward to seeing everyone again, finding out what's changed (probably not much) and what's stayed the same (most everything). When we left, Henry was barely a month old and was just a little baloney loaf. Now he has quite the personality and is starting to feed himself Cheerios!

Audrey has really learned how to express herself (and be defiantly independent as well), and is completely daytime potty trained! How wonderful the joys of only changing diapers for one child again.

As for momma and me, I might be a bit more bald and Em claims to be growing white hairs by the day, thanks to the kids. Other than that, it'll just be good to see everyone we've missed for the last while. Man, time flies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have fun!

Jam In Stew said...

You guys too. Have fun at Mel's. I kinda wish we were staying for that. I like going over to her house.