07 February 2010

Round Three!

It was suggested a couple of days ago by Em's grandmother that we pin a big sock over monkey's cast to keep him from tugging on it. (By the way, the first night he had the second cast it got pulled down to where his fingers were barely showing.)

We tried this and it worked the first night. Well, this morning momma and I heard the usual hooting and hollering from the kids' room before we got them up and didn't think much of it until I went to get them up. I got in there and the sock was still pinned to his shirt, and it still had his cast in it, but it DIDN'T have his arm in the cast!!

I asked his sister if she pulled on it and at first she said yes, then she changed her story realizing that she was in trouble. We finally got it out of her that she didn't think is was supposed to be on there. I have to keep reminding myself that even though she LOOKS like she's almost 5 years old, she's only two.

So, back to the doctor for the THIRD TIME THIS WEEK!!!

This time we got a casted splint with an ace-bandage so that if it comes off again, WE can wrap it and not have to worry about having to waste the doctors' or our time...

Ah, the stories we'll be able to tell from this one.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor little Henry! I don't think I would want it on my arm, either. :P